Create Your Own Masterpiece, Make Someone's Day!
A simply stunning large chunky circle-shaped classic St Christopher pendant necklace, featuring the iconic detailed design, to protect you / or those dear loved ones on their travels!Personalised with your custom engraved message on the back of the medal.One of the 14 Auxiliary Saints, Saint Christopher is the patron saint of all travellers. The name Christopher means 'Christ-bearer', one who carries Christ. The famous tale goes St. Christopher found a lost child and carried across a mighty river. The child in the story was later revealed to be Christ himself. Because of this mighty act, he was soon honoured as the patron saint of travellers.
A beautiful bespoke piece, perfect keepsake gift!
All Component Are Made From Stainless Steel, Will Not Tarnish Or Change Colour!
Perfect for any occasion, a precious bespoke gift for someone special!
Any engraving, the options are endless...Names, Initials, Memorable Dates & Places, Inspiring Words!
- Pendent Dimensions : Approx 25 MM x 25 MM
- Box Chain Width: Approx 3 MM
- Length of your choice 20" / 24" / 30"
Beautifully packed in quality gift box, plus gift card for an additional gift note to be included!
Large Round St Christopher Travel Protection Necklace
Permanently engraved, will not rub off.
Finished text has a holographic effect which is fully visible when light hits the surface at a certain angle.
All engraving is done using a diamond-tipped engraver!
- When Checking Out, Please Be Sure To Include Your Personal Message For Each Tag In The Custom Text Fields, e.g. I LOVE YOU xx
- Please Be Sure To Also Include The Font You Would Like Your Custom Message To Be Engraved In, e.g. 'TIMES NEW ROMAN' If A Font Is Not Mentioned, Your Message Will Be Engraved In Standard Times New Roman.
- Please Be Sure To Include Any Other Requirements Or Requests By Leaving Us A Note Attached To Your Order.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR MESSAGE FAIRLY SHORT, THIS WAY YOUR TEXT CAN BE ENGRAVED TO BETTER EFFECT.
(PLEASE ENSURE THERE ARE NO SPELLING MISTAKES, WE WILL ONLY USE THE TEXT YOU HAVE WRITTEN, THE WAY YOU HAVE WRITTEN IT)
If for any reason we are unsure or confused with your engraving requirements we will be in touch!